Monday, December 5, 2011

The Heart of Christmas

    I just watched "The Heart of Christmas" on GMC. Its based on a true story and if you plan to watch it, have the tissues handy. Definitely cherish every moment! After watching the movie I couldn't help but to pray and thank God for everything he has blessed me with. Then I began to pray for all the missionaries all over the world and for the people they're ministering to.
    I also began to feel a little selfish/convicted for sometimes feeling homesick or lonely. I'm so thankful for my family back home, but I'm also very thankful for the friends I have here, who I consider family, especially during this deployment. Thank you all for your prayers and support!! It means the world to Kevin & I. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You!!


"I thank my God every time I remember you." -Philippians 1:3

1 comment:

  1. You have become a very beautiful and special young woman. It's wonderful to see you continue to grow in the Lord. I'm thankful for your Florida family too! Can't wait to see you next week!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete