Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Update


Well Kevin returned from deployment in March. He was home for 1 month then went back out to sea for 3 weeks, was home for 1 week (thankfully was home for my birthday), then went back out. He will be returning later this week for a few days then going back out again. I sure thought the 7 month deployment was hard, but this whole coming and going deal is REALLY not fun. It's a tease!! I miss actually being a wife & spoiling my husband. But when the government owns you, well there's not much you can do about it. So I continue to keep myself busy with work, my women's Bible Study on Tuesdays & hanging out with friends. Just last night I started scrap booking again. I forgot how much I use to enjoy doing it. I have a lot to catch up on, which is good!! :)

Did you know that May is Lupus Awareness Month? Maybe you've heard of it & don't know what it is, click on the link to learn about it: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/lupus/DS00115
My sweet Bible Study Teacher, Debbie has Lupus. She has & continues to endure many tests & treatments etc., due to lupus. May 18th (or all month long), is Put On Purple Day for lupus awareness!!!!!

Have you hear the song "I Am" by Mark Scholtz? No? Take a listen!


How about the song "Alive" by Natalie Grant? No? Take a listen!



"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." John 14:26 NIV

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and  the body more important than clothes?" Matthew 6:25 NIV

"The Spirit gives life, the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are live." John 6:63 NIV




1 comment:

  1. Coming and going is almost worse than just being gone. It's impossible to get a routine, and emotions are up and down all the time. You've got the right idea; keep busy and distracted and try to keep at least part of your life "normal". :)

    ReplyDelete