Friday, July 22, 2011

Locked INSIDE

Yesterday I had to work 12-7. So I got all ready for work, then when I went to leave, I unlocked the deadbolt, well the latch moved but the deadbolt was still in the lock position. See for yourself.


My co-workers thought I was crazy when I said I was locked INSIDE! They understood once I showed them this video. Anyways, so I called the maintenance men to come help. Well one of the guys was on the outside trying to get the lock to move. Later another maintenance man came and he climbed through our laundry room window so he could get to the inside to take apart the lock. I asked him if this had happened before, he said,"No." Apparently we had a really old lock. 

Here's the maintenance man climbing in the window.
He didn't know I took this picture.


I took this picture on my way home from work today. It was so hot, and eventually a thunderstorm came through. Here the sun is peaking through the dark clouds.



Well that's all for now!! Sorry it took me a while to update. For some reason I wasn't able to log in to my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment