Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving Day, I watched some of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Later I went to John & Katie's house. We had salad (put together by yours truly), smoked turkey, sweet potatoes, green beans with pieces of bacon, sweet carrots, and stuffing. We watched some football and later had some pumpkin & apple pie and played Appletters.

I had to work 9-5 on Black Friday. However since it was slow, I got off at 3:30. So I decided that on my way home I'd stop by Kohl's to see the deals they had going on. They had some good deals, but I surprisingly did not buy anything.

Yesterday morning I got to skype with Kevin!!! First time seeing his face live, since he left. It was great talking to him!! I can't wait for him to come home!!! Thankfully this deployment is half way over!!!!

Last night I had Elaine & Will over for dinner, a couple from my church.  Elaine & Will are my adopted parents. Even our last names are similar. Elaine is in the Women's Bible Study I go to on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment