Thursday, August 11, 2011

Not gonna lie....

This deployment deal has me out of it. My mind is so scattered, I have a hard time remembering things or I may ask someone to repeat what they just said. Sometimes I don't even want to eat. Like today I went to Chic-Fil-A with some ladies from Church, I ordered a chicken caesar wrap, and could only eat half of it. And let me tell you, that's not me, because I love to eat. The ladies were asking me how things went yesterday with Kevin leaving etc., then one of the ladies saw my U.S. Navy necklace (that I posted a picture of in a previous post) and asked me if Kevin had the other half and I said,"Yes." then started crying. However I must say I'm so thankful for my friends here. They've all been so wonderful, offering to have me over for dinner, go bowling, lend a shoulder to cry on or just to simply call anytime to talk etc. I am very blessed!!

2 comments: