Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update

Tuesday morning I had to take Mei-Ling to the cat clinic for her vaccination. Well let me tell you, she does NOT like car rides (although I don't know a cat that does). Listen to her meowing in the car (and yes she is under the blanket in the pet carrier):




This morning I went bowling & out to lunch with Elaine, one of the ladies from my Bible Study. I had a lot of fun even though I lost all 3 games of bowling. haha!! 

Also today, Kevin's ship ported in Souda Bay, Crete!!! Not sure how long they'll be there, he's not allowed to say. Here he is:



Since he is in port, we got to skype today!!! He doesn't have a webcam on his laptop, but hearing his voice again was just as great!! After I skyped with him, I went to the beach & to dinner with Melissa. I had a wonderful day off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment