Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lazy

I know I've been slacking on updates. There's not too much here to update on. I work, go to Bible Study on Tuesdays, go to Church when I have Sundays off, clean, workout, hang out with my cats (that makes me sound like an old cat lady, haha!). It's hard to believe that 1 year ago we were still in Virginia and I was packing up all of our stuff for our move.  Crazy how time flies.....although now it feels like its going by slow since my other half isn't here with me. Anyway, enough of the sappy stuff....... At the moment Buddy is sleeping on the floor next to my chair. Here are some cat pictures for ya:

 Buddy wearing my sunglasses


Buddy being greedy, hoping I'd drop some of my sandwich on the floor for him to eat.


Mei-Ling




Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment