Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where were you?

On September 11, 2001 I was in 8th grade. My spanish class just ended and I was on my way to my history class. My teacher was standing out in the hallway telling us, before we entered, to go in, sit down and watch the tv. He had the live news coverage on. We watched the 2nd plane crash into the tower. Eventually the principal made an announcement that we were being dismissed from school early.

TODAY ON FACEBOOK, BLOGS, E-MAIL, WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, FROM 8:46 TO 10:28 AM EDT EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK SHOULD BE SILENT. NO POSTING OR CHAT. FROM THE TIME THE FIRST PLANE HIT UNTIL THE LAST BUILDING DROPPED!!!!!! IF YOU LIKE THIS REPOST IT. EVERYONE SHOULD BE REPOSTING IT, IT IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO!!!!
This is during church time so it shouldn't be a problem. If you are not in church, please don't post anything during this time.

Please keep praying for our Country, our President and our Military.

No comments:

Post a Comment