Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just a little something

Last week when we had evening showers, I washed both my car & Kevin's car in the rain. How fast can I wash this car before I get drenched? It was pretty fun, haha!  It kinda made me feel like a kid again. :)

Today, on my way home from Bible Study, as I was about to pull into the drive way, I got a glimpse of Kevin's car, and thought "Oh Kevin's home from work!!" Then quickly remembered he's not.  However almost 2 months have gone by!!! YAY!!!!!  I think it has gone by, somewhat quickly so far. I keep trying to have monthly goals to look forward to. There's a holiday each month, so it's something to look forward to!! Although I do try to have other things throughout each month to look forward to as well. For example not only is the 2 months done for the deployment mark approaching, but Halloween marks the "gotcha day" (when we celebrate his birthday) for Buddy!!!! Hard to believe he's 1 year old!!!! The middle of October will mark our 1 year of living in Florida!  That year went by real fast! Also this weekend my friend Adrienne, who goes to SCAD in Savannah, GA, is coming to visit me!!!! YAY!!!! I'm so looking forward to that!!!! And it works out perfectly because I have off Friday & Saturday. Can't wait!!!




“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer” - Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment