Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Buddy, Buddy, Buddy....


So I come home from the store, set the toilet paper down to unpack
the other things, and guess who attacks the toilet paper? BUDDY!!!!!
Guess I'll have to put the toilet paper away first, next time!!




 Me and Buddy.
Excuse the workout clothes, I just got back from Zumba.


If you like to dance, I highly recommend you take Zumba workout classes!!!
It's so fun, and trust me, I'm not a professional dancer. I've learned some
merengue, salsa, cumbia, flamenco, swing, cha-cha-cha, samba and more!!

Anywho...today I have the day off, so I'm enjoying it to the fullest!!!

2 comments:

  1. Buddy = Mr. Destructo!!! Tell him that he better behave or I won't send him anymore toys!!! :)
    Grandmeow

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, it looks like you're crushing him in that pic! :)

    ReplyDelete