Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oldies but goodies

I received these pictures, from my Grandfather, in the mail this week:

Back row: Uncle Scott, Aunt Lois (my Dad's sister), Dad & Grandmom Robinson
Front row: Pop Robinson, Mom, me & Jeff
Christmas 1988

Playing the piano at Grandmom & Pop Robinson's house

Hope Jeff doesn't kill me for this one!!


It's been raining this week, Praise The Lord!!! From what I've heard, it sounds like there will be fireworks on the 4th of July!!!! Kevin's ship PASSED their big pre-deployment inspection!!! Kevin has off tomorrow, Saturday & Sunday...and of course today was my day off, oh well.



"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ." - Colossians 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment