Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's baaaaaaaaaack!!

After enjoying a few smoke free days, the smoke from the fires has returned. Today it was very hot. I felt like I got sunburned just by walking to the mailbox, across the street. It's suppose to rain Thursday-Tuesday. I sure hope it does!! Due to the lack of rain, the 4th of July fireworks could be cancelled. What's 4th of July without fireworks?! Apparently this is not the first time this has happened here.

Other than that, Kevin and I are good. Work is keeping us busy. Buddy is doing good too....see?





He's taking a cat nap...get it? haha!



P.S. I finished reading Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo. I enjoyed it a lot!! I'll probably read it again someday. It would be a good summer read for anyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Does the smoke make the smoke alarms in your house go off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy looks nice and comfy!!
    He's waiting for Grandmeow to come visit in a few months. : )

    ReplyDelete