Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trip to Delaware

I've really been enjoying my trip to Delaware! Wedneday May 25th, I went to the Phillies game with Andrea. It was her 1st Phillies game, and we stayed for the whole 19 innings. The new jumbo screen at the Phillies stadium is pretty cool!!

I'm especially very proud of my brother. He graduated from Seminary.

Receiving his diploma : Master of Divinity







Jeff & Holly



The 4 of us, Sunday afternoon


I also got the honors of cutting Jeff's hair & shaving off the beard.


Before heading back to FL, I had to get some Bernie's Italian Water Ice.
My Mom would take my brother & I to Bernie's, and well I enjoyed it
as a kid, and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't change as an adult. And surely, I still like it!! :) 



Visiting Dad at work, before my flight back to FL.

I highlighted Mom's hair. She's a blonde bombshell now!! hehe!!

Today Kevin and I became residents of  Florida. I feel as though a part of me died today, haha! At least Florida let's you smile for your driver's license picture, unlike Delaware - you gotta have a mug shot.

1 comment:

  1. haha i toally lol'd at the part about the mug shot! so true!
    looks like you had a blast in DE! hope we get to meet up again soon!

    ReplyDelete