Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1st day of work

I had a good first day at work!! I'm looking forward to all the other days to come!! It's also, funny to me, now that I've worked for 3 SuperCuts in 3 different states (2 of the locations are corporate) and they're all a little different. So I'm working on getting use to some new things, like signing customers in & ringing them out, and making sure I select the right hair service, discount, product  etc. But I must say I'm really glad I'm working again.

I'm working with my friend Wendy. I was her manager at the SuperCuts in Delaware. Her husband, recruited Kevin to join the Navy. Now they are stationed here too!! Pretty cool, huh?



6 days
til I'll be home sweet home, again!! Good thing I'm working now, so I can sleep at night. Otherwise I wouldn't be sleeping much, because I'm so excited about the trip home!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment