Monday, May 2, 2011

A day America has been waiting for

Last night I was watching the Phillies game and as the NY Mets were batting I hear the Phillies fans chanting "USA! USA! USA!" Then one of the game announcers said that the news is spreading fast that Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!
5/1/2011 - Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!!


Just like the President said,"Justice is served." Now that he's dead I've seen posts on facebook saying,"Can our troops come home now?" Unfortunately no they can't. If they were to all come home that would be a perfect set up for retaliation from the middle easterners. Now the military bases are on high alert.

Please check out this article I found:

Osama Bin Laden And The Way Of Christ:
http://patrickdunnevant.tumblr.com/post/5124415939/osama-bin-laden-and-the-way-of-christ


"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?" Eziekiel 18:23

No comments:

Post a Comment