Sunday, March 13, 2011

Drag Race

Welcome to my new blog. I got tired of continually deleting pictures, and that kind of defeats the purpose, so this is my new link!!  :)

Today Kevin took me to Gainesville to the Gator Nationals Drag Race Competition. It was my first "real" drag race competition. As Kevin says, "It was the first time Christine got to see the big boys race." 

Looking towards the starting line

The 1st "Big Boys Race"

You know the feeling when you're watching fireworks and you can sometimes feel the vibrations in your chest? Well this was just like that, but with way more vibrations in the chest, and way louder than fireworks too!!! Thank goodness I had earplugs!!! These cars were hitting 300mph in 4 seconds!!!!!



The Hillbilly Car

Yes, that's a port-a-potty on the back of it.

Kevin & the back part of the Hillbilly Car



Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!!
Hope you have a great week as well!!


P.S. I still have my other blog so you all can see the pictures and read about
our adventures so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment