Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

As I write this I am SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Let me tell you, this is a great way to start the day!!!

After filing a complaint with the Department of Business & Regulation of Florida and with the State Representative's office, it looks like that got some action. This morning I got a phone call from Ron, from the Department of Business & Professional Regulation of Florida, and was told my license is being EXPEDITED!!!!!! The guy apologized that the people
who answer the phones can't read my application to see what my maiden name was, and put the two & two together (even though the envelope from the state of DE read Christine "maiden name" "married name") .  He apologized, and asked me to fax him a copy of my marriage license. Did I mention I had just woke up 10 minutes before this happened? So I quickly got dressed, threw a hat on top of my bed head hair,  made a copy of my marriage license, and drove over to the maintenance office, to fax my marriage license. While the fax was going through, I was talking with one of the maintenance men and found out that he use to live in Claymont, DE. Small world, huh? Anyways, shortly after I got back, I received another phone call saying that everything has been processed and I should receive my license next week!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be honest, I've got the Hallelujah Chorus going through my head!!!!

I also checked the Department of Business & Professional Regulation's website, and sure enough it says approved and everything is complete!!!!

Apparently I was loading the dishwasher when I got the phone call, because when I walked back into the kitchen the dishwasher was wide open. I also received 1 more phone call from Ron (the guy who took care of my license) he apologized again, and told me if I have any future problems, to call him directly. 



HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEEEEE!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
    A Happy Mom : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Christine!!! Such great news!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete