Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eve 4/23/11

Ok so instead of doing the beach clean up today, Kevin and I helped Melissa and Jonathan put their boxes in their storage container that's sitting in their driveway. Yes, they're packing up their stuff and waiting to hear where the U.S. Navy is going to send Jonathan (Melissa is going with him) for his next duty station. After our hard day of work, we all went to the Vietnamese Restaurant, that I've mentioned in a previous post, for dinner. I even tried Vietnamese desserts!! One was coconut milk with jello and beans. I liked it, but I probably wouldn't have been able to eat the whole thing. I don't remember exactly what was in the other one, but I didn't like it as much as the first one.
    Jonathan and Melissa had also mentioned that they had tokens from an arcade, and asked us if we wanted to go play arcade games. Of course we said yes!! I doubt that either of us would have turned that offer down, unless we weren't feeling well or something. So after dinner we went to the arcade (this place has a water park, go carts, mini golf, an arcade & real alligators!!!!)!! First we played some miniature golf and Kevin won. I of course lost, but hey I have to mention that I did get 1 hole in 1!!!! I was very excited about that!!! After that we headed to the arcade games!!! We played ski ball, shooting games, air hockey, a water squirting racing game, car racing games, basketball hoops game....I think that was it. Well the 4 of us managed to win 207 tickets, so you know we had to get some prizes!! We ended up getting a flying helicopter (the guys were excited about that, it was 150 tickets) sticky hand grabber, an awkwardly shaped rubber dolphin with red eyes. Well what we didn't know until we opened it was that the helicopter had a blue L.E.D. light on it, which made it even cooler!!!! After we got our prizes we went and got some frozen yogurt. YUMMY!!!!!!!  After that we headed back to our place, and tested out the helicopter.




Kevin & Jonathan


 Jonathan & Melissa

Flying the helicopter





I am pretty sure we all felt like kids again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment