Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday & Happy Earth Day!!!


This morning since it's Earth Day, I went to the trails behind our development, and picked up some trash. When I reached this pier, I saw this bird. I took this picture on my cell phone, so really, the bird was closer to me than it appears. Tomorrow Melissa and I are also participating in a beach clean-up.

Today at noon Melissa and I went to a Good Friday Church Service (not at our regular church), we both enjoyed the service. For some reason most of the churches here don't have a Thursday evening or Good Friday service. So when Melissa asked if I wanted to go to a Good Friday service, I didn't think twice about saying "Yes!"

I picked up Kevin late last night, so he is now here!! :)



"Remember today Earth Day, that the whole earth trembles to see its Creator hanging on a tree."

No comments:

Post a Comment