Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Buddy's a big boy

Today I bought Buddy a "big boy" collar. He is on his last notch of his kitten collar. His big boy collar is eco-friendly. The webbing on it is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.

For a little while now, Kevin has mentioned getting Buddy a harness and leash, so we can walk him, because every time we open our front door, Buddy comes running. Sometimes he will sneak out, but don't worry, he doesn't go far. So I figured for an early Easter gift, I bought a harness and a leash. After dinner we took Buddy on a little walk in our cul-de-sac. Here's how that went.....



And then one of Buddy's siblings show up (we think it's a girl)


Kevin won't let me take her in too. He says 1 is enough, haha!!
I think it would be neat, because it would be a brother and a sister,
not two random cats, you know?



So far no sign of my license yet.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool the collar is made of recycled materials :)

    ReplyDelete