Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Resurrection Day!!!

Sure everyone says Happy Easter, but do you really think about what Jesus did on the cross for us, and rising from the dead, when you say Happy Easter? I don't. When I hear Happy Easter I think of the Easter bunny carrying a basket of eggs and candy. But I will admit, that as I write this, I am eating Easter candy.

Have a blessed resurrection day!!
John 11:25-26
Jesus said," I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."


This video below is graphic, it's clips from the movie Passion Of The Christ.

.


I must admit, one of the hymns I miss singing is "Up From The Grave He Arose"

However, one of the songs we sang at Church this morning was "In Christ Alone"  -love this song!!

        

1 comment:

  1. We sang "Up From the Grave He Arose" and the offertory was "In Christ Alone" played by the Westminster Brass. We covered all the bases for you. Wish you could have been there!!

    He is risen indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete