Thursday, April 7, 2011

License Update

So I haven't received my license yet, but today I received a letter from the Inspector General of the Department of Business & Regulation. The letter reads:

Dear Christine,

The Office of Inspector General would like to acknowledge receipt of your website complaint of March 25, 2011.

Thank you for bringing your issues and concerns to our attention. One objective of the Office of Inspector General is to ensure that the public receive efficient, fair, and impartial service from members of the Agency.

In an effort to address your concerns, this office has referred your complaint to the director of the Division of Service Operations for management review and appropriate action. The division has been asked to respond directly to your with their findings and actions.

If this office can be of further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact us at the number listed below.

Sincerely,

Inspector General




I think you all know the question I want to ask,"Where is my license?"


Anywho, today I watched the Philles kick the Mets butts!!! 11-0 !!!! GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!
I would have loved to be at that game today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment