Friday, April 8, 2011

Government shutdown?

 So for those of you who know me really well, you all know that I don't like politics stuff. Yeah I know I should be more interested, yes even my family has told me so, but the way I see it....can we say snooze-fest?!?! Well  I must admit I'm kinda nervous about this whole possible government shutdown. I especially don't like that the news channel has a countdown until midnight tonight, for the decision. I have a feeling the government is going to shutdown. I just keep reminding myself that God is in control and to continue to pray for this situation. I also wanted to share these pictures with you:



Dear Congress,
Before stopping Military pay, you might want to think about
what you have trained us to do.
Sincerely,
A Proud Solider



Dear Congress,
Can you explain why your job is more deserving of a paycheck than ours?
Sincerely,
A Proud Solider

No comments:

Post a Comment